Registration to this forum is free and requires a separate login from the SeedSavers.org website. We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and click on the 'Register' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
This forum is a place for Seed Savers Exchange members, customers, and others with an interest in gardening, seed saving, and related topics to interact and share information.
Please keep this forum productive and enjoyable for all users by following our rules:
- Keep posts on topic.
- No spamming, flaming, trolling or other types of abuse.
- No personal attacks, ranting or profanity.
- No copyright infringement.
- Only one account per member or IP address/location is permitted. Creating multiple accounts will result in all of them being revoked without notice.
- No posts regarding politics or religion. This rule applies to user names, signatures, avatars and user titles as well.
- Do not use this forum as a place to advertise other non-affiliated sites, forums, products, services, or to promote a particular agenda.
- Links to blogs and other informational sites are permitted in the signature field if the primary intent of the site is for non-commercial purposes. However, links to other forums (gardening related or otherwise) are not.
- Respect the privacy of others. Posting or sharing the personal information of forum members and/or SSE members including information obtained from SSE member codes without the member's permission will not be tolerated.
- Do not use the Forum to ask for free seeds or plant materials. Trading or offers only, please.
- Administrators and Moderators have the right to remove and/or edit posts to enforce the rules.
- These rules are subject to change at any time.
Before posting, please search to see if your question has been answered before.
Use an appropriate subject for your post. This makes it much easier for people searching for a particular topic.
All posts are owned by the poster and do not reflect the opinions of Seed Savers Exchange.