X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoky Mountain Red tomato seeds

I have been looking everywhere for these and can't find them. Would anyone have any for sale or trade ?

If you are an SSE member, there were 3 members who offered it in the 2012 Yearbook. Good chance that they'll be listing it again this year.

Comment

I need to be

Comment

http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/blueribbontomatoes/

Comment

awesome thank you !

Comment

well...darn....their tomatoes are in colllections, which I don't need. I'm going to message them though and see if they are even selling

Comment

Smoky, if they don't come through, see my website at selectedplants.com and you will see that I have Smoky Mountain Red. I will arrange to send you a few seed if necessary. This tomato plant is covered in fuzz and makes a ping pong ball size tomato with a very sour taste. I don't grow it for the taste, but it is a conversation piece in the garden.

DarJones

Comment

I emailed them and she told me they were out of the Smoky Mountain Red. Thank you I will check out your website ! I'm going to be honest with you. I grow all kinds of heirloom tomatoes, and being that I live so close to the Smokies, I have a fondness with anything that carries that name.

Comment

Keep it simple. Either call me (number on website) or email me with an address. I have a pack of seed in an envelope with a stamp on it.

DarJones

Comment

sending you a message

Comment

Envelope addressed and will go out Monday. The seed are about 4 years old so be prepared for them to take 10 to 14 days to germinate.

DarJones

Comment

Working...
                      X