Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always start them the same way and time as I do tomatoes: on a seedling heat mat with a covered dome on them. Just planted some last week and they're about an inch or so tall. Warm and humid. I had about 90% germination.

Comment

Guess I have bad seed. : ( I'll keep trying, thanks!

Comment

the first ones I planted took 4 to 5 weeks to come up, the fresh seeds that I got from my plants took 4 days to come up
        if you want the aunt molly's ground cherries I can send some to you, I have lots of fresh seeds now, but I am sure many other people others do as well, PM me with your address and I will send you some.I have 5 or so other kinds but only enough seeds to send out to one person only one of the other kinds, but I don't know it's name, it was at a street market in paru and smelled better and was larger, but was not as tasty as the aunt molly's kind

Comment

I've been wondering what diseases or environmental conditions would cause my ground cherries to die off. My plants this year ended up looking just like squash with bacterial wilt. Any thoughts?

Comment

mine have done that in the end of fall,
            I assume it is some sort of mold,
            it has never killed my plants before,

Comment

Working...
            X